We are Manufacturer of Flame Spray Guns and Supplier of Matco and matco12e flame spray gun and exporter of Flame Spray Guns & Zinc Spray Gun.
Flame Spray Process is principally the spray of molten metal like zinc, copper, Aluminum on the surface for supply a coating. In the list of our most exclusive and finest quality services and products are also included these Plasma flame spray services (wire & powder). These flame spray services are very much useful in various kinds of industrial, automobile and mechanical utilities as they provide excellent coating facilities while giving minimum heat input to the base metal.
Flame spraying is still widely used regardless development of more advance spraying systems. It has separate advantages over other processes, in exclusive ease of application and low cost provided that the coating quality is agreeable.
1. The process is simple in design and easy to operate.
2. Flame spraying equipment is portable and suitable for manual use without the need for automated manipulators.
3. Little operator training is necessary to use the equipment.
4. Dust and fume levels are lower than those associated with arc spraying, and noise levels are lower than found with plasma and HVOF gun spraying. This process can be used without a spray booth if sufficient dust extraction is provided.
5. Manual flame spraying can more easily coat components with complex geometry.
6. Equipment costs are much lower than for HVOF and plasma spraying.
Wire Flame Spray guns - The less opportunity and relatively high diction rates mean that the deposits coating costs are much lower than for multitude, other thermal spraying processes and Equal with those for arc spraying pray Gun.
The wire flame jet is a robust and user-friendly wire metal spray system use for spraying both ferrous and non-ferrous material. Key applications are restoring worn-out components, conductivity and anti-corrosion coating.
The wire is fed into the front torch through the air-driven turbine. Fuel gas like acetylene, LPG or Propane, and oxygen is properly and safely mixed in the siphon plug head assembly which in turn provides a combustible heat source. The molten metal is atomized and propelled by mean of compressed air in the form of fine metal spray for coating on job surfaces. commonly, appropriate for all metals and metal amalgam in wire form are used for spray coating i.e. Zinc, Copper, Aluminum Brass, Bronze, Steel, Stainless Steel, Molybdenum, Nickel Alloy, etc.
Standard Wire use for the flame spray is commonly 3.2mm or 4.8mm commonly, suitable for all metals and metal amalgam in wire form are used for spray coating i.e. Zinc, Copper, Aluminum Brass, Bronze, Steel, Stainless Steel, Molybdenum, Nickel Alloy, etc.